Friday 10 August 2012

If Your Computer Time Changes Automatically How To Fix It


Some time we see that our computer system changes its time automatically. Then we think that this is the problem related to the battery which runs this clock. But it is not true that it appears in all cases.

Most of the time i am faced similar problem with my computer. My computer starts with normal time but after few minutes i see that it's time get changed automatically (probably after connected to Internet) !! This was really jittery problem because I have to correct my time each time I restart my computer. After changing time it works nicely till I restart it again.


I have searched about this many time and finally got a helpful and working tip. This problem can grow due to incorrect time zone selection. Yes, when I checked time zone it was incorrect. I immediately set it to the correct one and then its working fine. So if your clock is not working deservedly than you can check this thing. Supposing this is not set correctly the time when you connect your computer to internet. So you can correct it from date and time setting by clicking on the clock given on bottom right part.

Moreover you can also disable Internet synchronize time from the settings which will not change your time even you having wrong time zone selected.

This is very basic thing but still can be really jittery sometimes. So just keep in mind the above two things as a solution if you ever face something like this.

2 comments:

  1. NO its not like this, the reason of automatic time change is faulty CMOS battery. knowlegevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's working i have already checked it.
      & Tell me why that reason is wrong

      Delete